I’m Agnieszka Krzesińska, known as Ryuvhiel. I'm an artist from Poland who loves drawing all kinds of animals and creatures. I especially love fantasy and night themes.
Let's create something together! :)
Headshot - 30$
Halfbody - 40$
Fullbody - 50$
flat colors: for free!
simple shading: +20$
Headshot - 45$
Halfbody - 55$
Fullbody - 65$
flat colors: for free!
simple shading: +20$
Halfbody - 95$
Fullbody - 120$
Headshot - 150$
Halfbody - 250$
Fullbody - 350$
ADDITIONAL PRICING INFO:
• All of the prices listed above are basic and they can increase due to the complexity of the project.• The minimum cost of every additional character in the scene equals the basic price for the character in a chosen commission style (this cost can increase if the
additional character's design is complex).• Background:
simple (a color, gradient, very simple elements of nature like smoke, stars, etc.): 0 $
standard (a speedpainting style background without many details): 20-40 $
detailed (very detailed background with a lot of elements) 100$+• Prices listed here are for private use commissions - please ask me about commercial use.
What I draw
• humans and humanoids
• fantasy, sci-fi and mythical creatures☾I don't draw:
• complex architecture
• complex mechanical stuffIf you would like me to draw something that is not on this list, feel free to ask!
How to order?
To order a commission please use my email:
By placing an order you agree with my Terms of Service.
In your commission inquiry email please answer for the following questions:1. Is your commission for a private or for a commercial use?
A private commission use occurs when you order a commission just for yourself, with no plans of using it further commercially, while a commercial use is a type of an artwork usage which involves making a profit out of my art - it would be orders like book illustrations, game art, t-shirt designs, etc.2. What type of commission would you like to order: a lineart, a painterly sketch, a speedpainting or a detailed painting?3. What can I draw for you?
Please describe your character/creature/anything you would like to order in as much detail as you can: mention all important elements I should know and attach reference photos/ reference sheets if you have any.4. In what kind of pose should I draw your character?
Also please include a description of an expression/attitude of your character that you would like to be present on the image, or please describe the overall mood of the scene.5. Do you need any background for your commission?
You can choose simple, standard or detailed background (see the background pricing in the "Additional pricing info" section above).6. Is there any deadline for your commission?
Do you need the order finished faster than the deadline estimated in the Terms of Service?7. What payment method do you prefer?
You can choose PayPal or bank transfer. If you would like to choose PayPal please send me your PayPal email so I can send you an invoice. In case of choosing bank transfer option I will provide all necessary information.8. Can I post finished commission in my social media?
If for any reason I shouldn't, please let me know.9. How can I credit you while posting the finished commission in my social media?
Please provide your name/ nickname or let me know if you prefer to stay anonymous.
Terms of Service
Are in effect from:
1. GENERAL TERMS
• I have the right to reject any order for any reason.
• Terms of Service may change from time to time, but it will not affect your order in any negative way.
• I hold correspondence in English.
• I work from Monday to Friday.2. PRICES
• Prices listed in the commission sheet info are basic and they may rise due to complexity of a project. If design of the character is complex and will take extra time to draw (for example has feathers, complex patterns, unique scales design, additional limbs, character is a hybrid, etc.). Every price will be considered individually.
• The price will rise if you request a faster deadline.3.PAYMENT
• Commission must be paid 100% upfront.
• Payments can be done via PayPal or bank transfer.
• The Client has 7 days for paying for a commission after ordering it. After that time commission will be cancelled and I will start working for another client on the list. However, please contact me privately if you have any unexpected life situations or other problems with the payment.4. PROCESS AND DELIVERY
• Please let me know If you would like to receive the commission in a specific file format or resolution.
• Time to finish the commission varies from 1 week to 2 months depending on factors such as your position on the commission slots list, the complexity of the commissioned piece, type of commission, possibile health issues, other work, etc. I will inform you if there will be any unexpected situations which will make this time longer.
• After receiving the payment I will provide an initial sketch of the commission for the Client’s approval. The maximum amount of initial sketches that you can ask for is 3, any additional sketch will cost extra. Revisions suggested at the initial sketch stage are for free. After approving the sketch all major revisions will cost extra. There is only one exception from this situation: I accept changes based on the things that I have forgotten or missed with no extra fee. Really small details could be also changed for free even after the work is done.
• I will send you an artwork in the full resolution through the DeviantArt stash, WeTransfer or an email. You can choose the prefered method of the file delivery.5. COPYRIGHT AND ARTWORK USAGE
•All rights reserved.
Please do not reproduce, copy, edit, publish, sell, or upload my artworks in any way without my knowledge and consent. Only commissioners and character owners may re-upload relevant artworks if proper credit is given.
• I retain all copyrights over the commissioned artwork.
• I will not claim the intellectual property (IP) of the commissioned artwork.
• I will not profit further from the commissioned artwork.
• I reserve the right to post the commissioned artwork online and in my portfolio. However, if for any reason you don't want me to post the commission online, please let me know.
• You may upload the commissioned artwork on any website and social channel, but please remember about giving me a credit - @Ryuvhiel or Agnieszka Krzesińska (@Ryuvhiel).
• You may not make profits from the private use commissioned piece (reselling, redistributing, making prints, etc.). You can make profits only from the commercial use commissions and only in the fields of exploitation that we agreed on.
• You may not alter the commissioned artwork without my consent. You may not ask another artist to change anything about my drawing either.
• I do not take responsibility if the Client will use the commission ordered from me in any illegal/improper way.
• By providing me with the references for your commission the Client declares that they have full copyrights or the owner’s permission for usage of the character design or of the other elements depicted.6. CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICY
• If for any reason I am unable to start your commission you will receive a full refund.
• If you cancel your order before I started it, you can get a full refund.
• You can cancel your order anytime, but if you will do it after I started the commission, you will get a refund only for the work not done yet.
• Please note that the refunds are possible for 180 days from the payment day. After that time refunds are not possible.
• If you are getting a refund, do not request a Paypal charge back, I will transfer the money back to you myself.
• I have a right to cancel the commission if the Client stops responding, behaves improperly or doesn’t send the payment on time.
Email: [email protected]
________________ ETSY SHOP _______________
______ PRINT ON DEMAND SHOPS ______